US Summer of 2017
Applications are now open for summer 2017.
UF Chemistry International Research Experience for Undergraduates:
The International Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) program is a 12 week program based in France. Participants will spend most of their time working with graduate students, post-doctoral researchers, staff, and other undergraduates on a well-developed research project under the mentorship of an experienced faculty member
sponsored by the University of Florida and is funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
The US/France REU Program
- Toulouse : University of Toulouse and related research laboratories
- Strasbourg : University of Strasbourg and related research laboratories
- Paris : University Pierre and Marie Curie
The host group and research advisor is assigned after acceptance into the program.
Click here to fill out an application for the REU program.
- Must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must have previous research experience
- Students with appropriate research interests and majors in Chemistry/Biochemistry or other STEM areas are encouraged to apply
- Pre-professional (Medical, Law, Dentistry, Veterinary) students are NOT encouraged to apply.
- Applications : (submissions accepted through February 15th 2017)
- Summer REU: May - August 2017
- Poster - ACS National Meeting & Exposition March 18-22, 2018 New Orleans, LA
Stipend consists of $6000 in addition to housing provided by the host site.
Additional funds (up to $800) are provided to travel to the National Meeting of the American Chemical Society